I haven't been checking the suju thread for a while and GAWD these terrible things happen.
1) GeunSuk isn't gonna be on Inkigayo with Heenim anymore?!
2) Super Junior China?! WTF...
I'm so beyond trying to reason what SM is trying to do to their artists... The part I dislike the most is about their songs being re-recorded in Chinese (in which the lyrics usually suck like hell) with a new member singing the songs! Why?! Isn't suju loved by their China fans, no one complained when suju din speak any Chinese but rather everyone went to learn Korean. =_="
GAH, and I want stuff from yesasia so badly I wanna cry...
1) GeunSuk isn't gonna be on Inkigayo with Heenim anymore?!
2) Super Junior China?! WTF...
I'm so beyond trying to reason what SM is trying to do to their artists... The part I dislike the most is about their songs being re-recorded in Chinese (in which the lyrics usually suck like hell) with a new member singing the songs! Why?! Isn't suju loved by their China fans, no one complained when suju din speak any Chinese but rather everyone went to learn Korean. =_="
GAH, and I want stuff from yesasia so badly I wanna cry...

Comments