thanks for nothing
have you ever cried until your eyes were swollen...LITERALLY SWOLLEN? swollen until your double eyelids are gone? I HAVE...
i did not cry for a guy, neither did i cry that badly when being boycotted in form 2 by the people i sincerely thought i could be friends with. i never cried that bad when getting shitty results. I cried because I FOUGHT WITH MY PARENTS.
Librans never liked fights, they live in peace...they bring peace...they love the balance and neutral in everything.
I am like that...I'm a typical libran...my mom scolds me sometimes and i know it's cause she's stressed out...i take it without a word back...if she dislikes it that I go to 1U, i don't go...she doesn't want me to drive to sunway or midvalley, i dun drive. what more do u want? i can definitely say i am a good daughter compared to others. You should never take advantage of that. YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT!
It's not that i want to argue with you...you know that...you just never want to give and take...you stand on your grounds even though you are wrong. Pointing out you are wrong is being rebellious because we're shouting to prove a point that you are wrong...you are the financial controller...i have never done anything so wrong to deserve this treatment. You take back the car, you want me to move out and stay...all because i shouted at you for being wrong.
is it my fault? sw fell down because some water was there and you said it is me. WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE? your logic was "if it's not you then it's me...but it's not me...so it's you lar!" Do things really work that way? you can prompt that it's me...but you CANNOT ACCUSE ME AND FORCE IT ON ME...and when i defend myself, I AM IN THE WRONG FOR TALKING BACK...how nice~
thanks so much for the accusation...i did not know it was my fault all along...maybe you just should not have gave birth in the first place. save the trouble right?
i did not cry for a guy, neither did i cry that badly when being boycotted in form 2 by the people i sincerely thought i could be friends with. i never cried that bad when getting shitty results. I cried because I FOUGHT WITH MY PARENTS.
Librans never liked fights, they live in peace...they bring peace...they love the balance and neutral in everything.
I am like that...I'm a typical libran...my mom scolds me sometimes and i know it's cause she's stressed out...i take it without a word back...if she dislikes it that I go to 1U, i don't go...she doesn't want me to drive to sunway or midvalley, i dun drive. what more do u want? i can definitely say i am a good daughter compared to others. You should never take advantage of that. YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT!
It's not that i want to argue with you...you know that...you just never want to give and take...you stand on your grounds even though you are wrong. Pointing out you are wrong is being rebellious because we're shouting to prove a point that you are wrong...you are the financial controller...i have never done anything so wrong to deserve this treatment. You take back the car, you want me to move out and stay...all because i shouted at you for being wrong.
is it my fault? sw fell down because some water was there and you said it is me. WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE? your logic was "if it's not you then it's me...but it's not me...so it's you lar!" Do things really work that way? you can prompt that it's me...but you CANNOT ACCUSE ME AND FORCE IT ON ME...and when i defend myself, I AM IN THE WRONG FOR TALKING BACK...how nice~
thanks so much for the accusation...i did not know it was my fault all along...maybe you just should not have gave birth in the first place. save the trouble right?

Comments