God is Good
i so want to Thank God today cause he really blessed me and his hands of protection was with me all the time.
i drove to yun wei's house today to do our research paper. I was at her house for about 2 hours or so and all the while, my car, parked outside, was unlocked, with the car key in it.
I'm so careless!!! I really Thank God the car was still there and the keys were there too...imagine what could have happened~~ OMG...aih~~ i promise myself not to be so careless next time...
Thank God Thank God.
Isn't He great? I don't count myself lucky...
i think it's His Blessing.
i drove to yun wei's house today to do our research paper. I was at her house for about 2 hours or so and all the while, my car, parked outside, was unlocked, with the car key in it.
I'm so careless!!! I really Thank God the car was still there and the keys were there too...imagine what could have happened~~ OMG...aih~~ i promise myself not to be so careless next time...
Thank God Thank God.
Isn't He great? I don't count myself lucky...
i think it's His Blessing.

Comments