Breakfast My Way




























So it seems that hidden amongst a row of pet shops, mechanic shops and so on there is this quaint little place called "Departure Lounge" that serves breakfast like how I used to know back in Australia.

Dyba was kind enough to drive me and moon over to Uptown where "Departure Lounge" was and gosh, was it hard to get a parking! Anyhoo, for those interested, the place is located along the row of shops behind where Wondermilk+ is.




























At "Departure Lounge", breakfast is done my way :) They have a list of items for you to choose from and you can either get 3 items / 5 items / 7 items for breakfast, all for a different price of course. When you go in, just head on to the counter, take an order form and tick away your items with the marker pens provided and pass it over to the cashier!




























I like the interior decor of the place, there are books and magazines in a corner shelf, comfy sofas and lower tables or even a long bench seating area. That, or you can choose to sit outside the restaurant.




























The other reason why I said this place reminds me of the restaurants in Australia was because other than their all-day-breakfast, they have an amazing list of sandwiches, pasta and so on! I haven't tried anything else on the menu so far but I'm sure I'll be back for it soon.




























Me and Moon got the 5 item breakfast while Dyba being Dyba, went for the 7 item breakkie. I had the beef bacon, chicken sausages, fresh mushrooms, hash brown and scrambled eggs. All the sets come with a toast or you can opt for their English muffins with an additional RM1 (if I remember correctly).




























Moon had mushies, chicken sausages, fried eggs, roasted tomato, hash brown and English muffins as well.




























Oh, and I haven't mentioned about their drinks! I had their almond steamer (almond flavoured hot milk) and it was absolutely lovely! So my word is, unless you're a coke light addict like dyba, do try their coffees or steamers~

Comments

moonie said…
why am i so smiley looking at the pic of my breakfast??

damn nice looking la the fried eggs hahaha!!

Popular Posts