erase and start all over.
I've cut my hair.
It's neater now, makes me look all simple that I wonder if it'll be too much for me to put on eyeliner and makeup LOL.
A new haircut makes me feel like I want to have a new start to everything -- I wonder how I'll fare down the line in a few weeks/months.
Goodnight, and I hope tomorrow will be better; I hope the quarrel that happened would miraculously go away and never resurface.
It's neater now, makes me look all simple that I wonder if it'll be too much for me to put on eyeliner and makeup LOL.
A new haircut makes me feel like I want to have a new start to everything -- I wonder how I'll fare down the line in a few weeks/months.
Goodnight, and I hope tomorrow will be better; I hope the quarrel that happened would miraculously go away and never resurface.

Comments