Welcome Back Baby!






















I finally found my baby!

Remember how I had lost my o.d.m watch cause my mom misplaced it? She's been pestering me to get a new watch cause she felt so bad and I've been putting it off cause I never found the perfect one. I don't mind going about without a watch because I really want my watch to be THE ONE, which I am willing to pay for and maybe use it for a lifetime (:

I was initially looking at some other watches and had in mind a few which I didn't mind trying on. While I was going about trying to decide which few I should try on, I went back to take a 3rd look at the o.d.m series and it was then I spotted baby at a corner! I fell in love at first sight--the color was perfect, the shape and size and everything! This was what I wanted or invisioned for how my watch to look like! I did consider for a while because the price was quite expensive but the black and silver rimmed version (about RM50 cheaper) couldn't beat the brown and gold combo.

Oh, and now you can change the message that appears on your watch! I remember how people used to ask me if I could change the message that ran across the watch's face and I replied no? You can now, and it's free of charge to just go to any City Chain shop and personalize the message! I set mine to Psalm 139, which is a good reminder of God's goodness through hard times.

Thanks mummy, for giving me the green light to go ahead and get it cause I really love it :D

p/s: I can't believe I got myself an o.d.m again! I think I love the brand/style too much! <33

Comments

dy said…
YAY for shuchan and her new odm watch :D

Popular Posts