Radom thoughts and food



















Sigh I want to go to Shanghai again. I feel I haven't been able to fully experience what it feels like to live in Shanghai. I only took the subway once and I want to well try it again. And of course I want to go to Beijing to visit muchan plus I want to go to Korea to study my Masters.

So much planning and I still have no idea where the money is going to come from >.<


















Made some onigiri's a few days ago, with tuna fillings...I have no life other than making random food HAHAHA, sadly...while all my friends are all over the world or in Msia doing modeling or other kinds of activities, I stay at home and stick with a bunch of books and online videos



















And then i made korokke some other day after the onigiri...fried food is bad for your health, pls remember that XD

Comments

Popular Posts