Supernova Spazz
Bleh, sitting here waiting for my rice to cook and i am SOOOOOOO HUNGRY...
Anyway D-4! I shall countdown here on the blog and omg I'm so nervous. What is it all about?
Supernova a.k.a Cho Shin Sung's is having a comeback on the 2nd of May! D-4 is sorta like a countdown, 4 more days to go woohoo! The exciting part was, first i found a new picture of the group on one of the member's cyworlds:

And so me and Jess thought they're already like so good looking here, until this picture came about:

They dyed their hair! OMG they look so different me and Jess are just screaming our heads off. They look hotter than ever! I just can't wait for their comeback, their perf or anything! They've been missing for far too long and it's been scary having read some depressing posts from them. Jess told me Nic saw their banners all over Korea about their comeback so I think it's going to be BIG mwhahaha.
Gunil finally looks like the magnae (youngest) and wabbitmo looks so different! He's not wabbity anymore. Oh another interesting thing, this picture had the caption "with the rabbits" by Sungje cause heck all the others are born in the year of the rabbit (1987). Total <3~
Oh, rice is done! Finally can eat! Bye
Anyway D-4! I shall countdown here on the blog and omg I'm so nervous. What is it all about?
Supernova a.k.a Cho Shin Sung's is having a comeback on the 2nd of May! D-4 is sorta like a countdown, 4 more days to go woohoo! The exciting part was, first i found a new picture of the group on one of the member's cyworlds:

And so me and Jess thought they're already like so good looking here, until this picture came about:

They dyed their hair! OMG they look so different me and Jess are just screaming our heads off. They look hotter than ever! I just can't wait for their comeback, their perf or anything! They've been missing for far too long and it's been scary having read some depressing posts from them. Jess told me Nic saw their banners all over Korea about their comeback so I think it's going to be BIG mwhahaha.
Gunil finally looks like the magnae (youngest) and wabbitmo looks so different! He's not wabbity anymore. Oh another interesting thing, this picture had the caption "with the rabbits" by Sungje cause heck all the others are born in the year of the rabbit (1987). Total <3~
Oh, rice is done! Finally can eat! Bye

Comments