shoot...my fren "chuan" me with some korean phrases today...darn...and he's got a korean net fren...make me so envious...*shakes head* someone pls kenalkan me to a korean right now! I dun care male or female, i just wanna learn more for free (as in no need to take lessons la)...oh and if u are a korean sufing the net and finding this blog pls put a msg in my tagboard! I would love to meet ur aquaintance (is that how u spell it?) hahah...

And I have a date for Valentine's tmr...hahaha...a date with friends...what?! at least better than staying @ home right?

Also, my camera that has been sent for repair is said to be beyond repair because they might not get the parts to repair it and it may take forever...my mom called and the customer service lady proposed that i trade in my camera for the new canon ixus i zoom which is 5 megapixels and it's really nice looking...the last time i saw, it was selling for RM1499...all that and that lady told my mom i can trade in and get that new camera for free!! FREE!! I can't believe it lo...and when my mom called back again to ask about it further, another lady on the line said she wasn't aware of such a deal...hmm, being the skeptics we are I'm gonna go there tmr and see for myself personally what's this all about...

Of course if I can trade in my old camera for a newer, more expensive model for free, why not eh??!! And i like it too! Better not put my hopes up too high after it's a mistake when i go ask about it tmr...wait for my good news!

Comments

Popular Posts