RANDOM RANTS

you know how singletons always hate Valentine's Day?? I never really understood why...but well i know now...well it is actually kinda saddening...but then again i guess you'll get used to it right? Just like you get used to your family, friends and so on...they or it then becomes a part of your life until life changes of course...

Been selling some accesories and stuff for the Up and Coming Valentine's Day which is like next tuesday for my club...so anyone who wants to buy some personalized accessories pls look for me! Charge you cheaper ;) promise!

I sometimes wonder when single life will end...will i be here still? Or will the rapture have happened? What's life after this? What are God's plans for me? Maybe at that time I'll think back and suddenly realise a lot of things...like why this happened, or maybe why God gave me this kind of life you know...I can just go on and on and the possibilities are just wide...

I've also realised how much I hate some people when i see them...i feel uneasy around these people and their presence is threatening to me...bah~~ gonna start being real busy with work and assignments so better not bother about other stuff...also, my frens are starting to go overseas already...damn fast! It'll be my turn soon...and i can't wait to leave here already...hahaha...

to my frens who are leaving to study overseas soon...I wish you all the best!! And to those who are already overseas, make the best out of it!

Comments