Thank God for this hectic day~
i look so deformed now u'd freaked out! I should join some halloween scare thing...u won't even recognize me!
Sunday night, gum still swollen and very painful but still ok~ until this morning when i woke up i got the shock of my life!
My face was totally swollen! I looked terrible!
I tell u if it weren't for my EN102 midterms today i would've skipped class and go see the dentist straight away! I tahan-ed and went to college, took my midterms and then went to eat mash potatoes and mushroom soup for lunch. I couldn't chew, foods that are in liquid form or soft and doesn't need chewing were all i could eat.
Waited till 2 o'clock class and really anticipated cause today's human comm class got new lecturer...she's a chinese *woot* hahahha...chinese mass comm lecturer! seldom see one ler! anyway, she was nice overall, no comments (actually gum to painful to think about anything else)
so anyway skipped today's survey of TV class to go to dentist. Today presentation only so need not worry...i couldn't tahan so can't blame me k~ i couldn't even talk!!!
so anywayz mom picked me up, and we drove to the dentist...Thank God that when i went there, there was only me and the existing patient in the room. I didn't have an appointment so i had to wait la...it was an hour long wait before i got in. But still Thank God i didn't have to suffer.
Dr Mak checked and insisted it was my wisdom tooth causing the swelling. And after long talks about how i maybe have to extract the tooth, i finally asked him to check my teeth once more, this time, the premolar. Lo and Behold....he was wrong, i was right. I really felt a tugging in my heart telling me it's not my wisdom tooth that is causing the swelling and that particular tooth so yeah~ Thank God again...for His wisdom and blessing...if not i'll get the wrong tooth extracted and my swelling won't cure still...hahahah...imagine that!
Antibiotics and anti-swelling plus pain killers were given to me. I had to eat KFC's mash potatoes for dinner. After buying dinner though, mom drove past a stall that sold chinese herbal teas (kuk fa cha etc.) so i told her i wanted to drink something, get rid of the heat in my body. We went over and i was looking at the different drinks, thinking which to choose...Mom asked the uncle which drink was good to get rid of the heatiness in the body and the uncle asked if i had soar throat. I nodded and he started mixing a few powders together in a cup and poured some tea into it. I drank the bitter mixture. BAH~~~~
it cost RM5 one cup ok~ somemore this auntie sitting there said it's very good, it works and how many people come just to drink it. Hahahahha...and the auntie so nice somemore, teach me to drink it fast and gulp it down so it's not that bitter...and the stall that uncle saw me so cham gave me some sweet "kuk fa cha" to drink...really works lo~ now my soar throat subsided liao...should drink more "fu cha" (bitter tea) next time..."qing re" (clear heat)
back home now, the pain killers starting to take effect...now my gums not pain anymore...Thank God...and oh~ i have a presentation on wednesday, so ppl pls pray i get well soon so i won't look like a monster or sound weird and i am able to present!
TQ TQ for ur much loving kindness! God bless!
Sunday night, gum still swollen and very painful but still ok~ until this morning when i woke up i got the shock of my life!
My face was totally swollen! I looked terrible!
I tell u if it weren't for my EN102 midterms today i would've skipped class and go see the dentist straight away! I tahan-ed and went to college, took my midterms and then went to eat mash potatoes and mushroom soup for lunch. I couldn't chew, foods that are in liquid form or soft and doesn't need chewing were all i could eat.
Waited till 2 o'clock class and really anticipated cause today's human comm class got new lecturer...she's a chinese *woot* hahahha...chinese mass comm lecturer! seldom see one ler! anyway, she was nice overall, no comments (actually gum to painful to think about anything else)
so anyway skipped today's survey of TV class to go to dentist. Today presentation only so need not worry...i couldn't tahan so can't blame me k~ i couldn't even talk!!!
so anywayz mom picked me up, and we drove to the dentist...Thank God that when i went there, there was only me and the existing patient in the room. I didn't have an appointment so i had to wait la...it was an hour long wait before i got in. But still Thank God i didn't have to suffer.
Dr Mak checked and insisted it was my wisdom tooth causing the swelling. And after long talks about how i maybe have to extract the tooth, i finally asked him to check my teeth once more, this time, the premolar. Lo and Behold....he was wrong, i was right. I really felt a tugging in my heart telling me it's not my wisdom tooth that is causing the swelling and that particular tooth so yeah~ Thank God again...for His wisdom and blessing...if not i'll get the wrong tooth extracted and my swelling won't cure still...hahahah...imagine that!
Antibiotics and anti-swelling plus pain killers were given to me. I had to eat KFC's mash potatoes for dinner. After buying dinner though, mom drove past a stall that sold chinese herbal teas (kuk fa cha etc.) so i told her i wanted to drink something, get rid of the heat in my body. We went over and i was looking at the different drinks, thinking which to choose...Mom asked the uncle which drink was good to get rid of the heatiness in the body and the uncle asked if i had soar throat. I nodded and he started mixing a few powders together in a cup and poured some tea into it. I drank the bitter mixture. BAH~~~~
it cost RM5 one cup ok~ somemore this auntie sitting there said it's very good, it works and how many people come just to drink it. Hahahahha...and the auntie so nice somemore, teach me to drink it fast and gulp it down so it's not that bitter...and the stall that uncle saw me so cham gave me some sweet "kuk fa cha" to drink...really works lo~ now my soar throat subsided liao...should drink more "fu cha" (bitter tea) next time..."qing re" (clear heat)
back home now, the pain killers starting to take effect...now my gums not pain anymore...Thank God...and oh~ i have a presentation on wednesday, so ppl pls pray i get well soon so i won't look like a monster or sound weird and i am able to present!
TQ TQ for ur much loving kindness! God bless!

Comments