Where's My David Choi?
Why can't we all be rich and be able to buy songs from iTunes? *whines*
Because I can't get my dose of David Choi's music I have to resort to replaying his videos again and again just to listen to the songs. That's the thing with youtube artists--they usually sell their songs on iTunes and it's during times like these I wish I could get my hands on a real CD locally... It's just so much easier that way.
Oh well, a little about his latest collab. He and Auburn came together and sang a mix of David Choi's own "That Girl" with Auburn's "La La La" which sounded AMAZING!
Here's the collab (or mashup as he calls it):
And here's the original "That Girl" (amazing video done by Wong Fu Productions):
And here's the original "La La La" by Auburn:
As you can tell by now, the songs are realllllyyy different, and the mashup is sorta like a song of it's own!
Ah... David Choi, why do you have to be performing across the causeway :(
p/s: The title was a line I stole from one of Wong Fu Productions' videos where Ted was looking for his David Choi. HERE
Because I can't get my dose of David Choi's music I have to resort to replaying his videos again and again just to listen to the songs. That's the thing with youtube artists--they usually sell their songs on iTunes and it's during times like these I wish I could get my hands on a real CD locally... It's just so much easier that way.
Oh well, a little about his latest collab. He and Auburn came together and sang a mix of David Choi's own "That Girl" with Auburn's "La La La" which sounded AMAZING!
Here's the collab (or mashup as he calls it):
And here's the original "That Girl" (amazing video done by Wong Fu Productions):
And here's the original "La La La" by Auburn:
As you can tell by now, the songs are realllllyyy different, and the mashup is sorta like a song of it's own!
Ah... David Choi, why do you have to be performing across the causeway :(
p/s: The title was a line I stole from one of Wong Fu Productions' videos where Ted was looking for his David Choi. HERE

Comments