Photolog

A few random photos to sorta keep my blog updated heh...

One of the lunches I packed for work after getting lap cheong (Chinese sausages) from Moon's cousin.





















It's a one pot rice (literally translated) with chopped french beans, lap cheong and mushrooms, topped with furikake and chives.

Next up, my first bento of the year 2010?





















Potato salad with grated carrots, imitation crabsticks, and pork bits. The other tier is a cucumber wrapped in pork stick.

@ Le Poc Dor (老婆多), Kay's Aunt's restaurant.





















Kay and Muchan





















They sell set meals like this with a soup and vege and drink for RM14.90 if I remember correctly. It's hard to get curry pork ribs and theirs was really good. What I loved about the restaurant was their soups which were flavourful and generous on the soup ingredients.




























Their cakes were absolutely delicious! This Tiramisu was different from others, and I loved the little honey comb flakes mixed among the nuts on top, it gave it a little crunch when eaten with the moist cake. The liqueur taste from the cake was there but not too strong, giving it a kick. The sauce was made of strawberries.

I still have yet to try their chocolate mud cake, which Kay says is good too! Their cakes and the Bon Ton cakes are the same, in case you were wondering. (They're from the same owner!)





















And finally, naochan! My new iPod touch my bro just brought back from Australia. So far it's been really fun using it but I'd better get a screen protector and cover for it before scratches come along.

Also, Happy Chinese New Year to all! I will be busy enjoying life in my absence before I get back to work and it's going to be hell-ish.

Comments

Popular Posts