cupcake tales

So ever since that post about the cupcake parlour, when I was in Sydney I tried a few cupcake shops to see if any of them were good before I came back to Brisbane to try the cupcakes from the cupcake parlour.



















First, me and Wenli had these mini cupcakes on Katoomba, Blue Mountains. Each cost about 1.80 I think, but they were not really good cause the cakes were dry and the icing couldn't save the taste. It was really expensive I might add, not worth the price.





































Then, in Sydney city itself, me and Wenli walked past cupcakes on pitt, which is a cupcake shop on Pitt Street. I got myself two cupcakes for 4 dollars--one mint, one tiramisu. Compared to the ones in the Blue Mountains, this was bigger and worth the price because of it's size. However, the icing wasn't really good and the cakes were dry as well.



















Finally, me and Wenli decided to try the cupcake parlour in West End and gosh it didn't disappoint. It was so yummy, every bit of it, so I name it the winner of all the cupcakes I've eaten =)



















I got myself a choccy chewsday and after ate to try. The after ate was lovely, minty icing on top of a moist chocolate cupcake rules! Haven't eaten my choccy chewsday yet~ Not only does the cupcake parlour win hands down in terms of presentation of the cupcakes, it also wins in the form of taste. For 3 dollars a cupcake, this is worth every penny.

Comments

Popular Posts