I'm so restless...i said i wanted to study since 12 and now it's 3 and I've not made progress (well i haven't even started) gosh...it's so hot here i don't feel like doing anything...my eye is a bit swollen for dunno what reason and i can't wear contacts (lucky it's a weekend so i don't have to go out)
I have a presentation, 2 readings, and an oral exam for Korean all due on Tuesday (i heard my housemates have a midterm too on the same day) so yeah i guess it's the "midterm week" for a lot of other students in other faculties but for mine it's an unofficial midterm week...i have an assignment due in 2 weeks too YAY! <- shows my sarcasm okay =_="
what the hell am i doing typing a blog entry while i can spend the time studying? i dunno, i just have to get it out of my system. However, yesterday's sharing session at Care group made me realize doing my best is not enough, i must put my trust in God, do my best and have faith His provision will prevail and i will do well in the end that His name might be praised. Sigh, I'm still worried though...
Okay, enough crapping and I'm going back to study.
I have a presentation, 2 readings, and an oral exam for Korean all due on Tuesday (i heard my housemates have a midterm too on the same day) so yeah i guess it's the "midterm week" for a lot of other students in other faculties but for mine it's an unofficial midterm week...i have an assignment due in 2 weeks too YAY! <- shows my sarcasm okay =_="
what the hell am i doing typing a blog entry while i can spend the time studying? i dunno, i just have to get it out of my system. However, yesterday's sharing session at Care group made me realize doing my best is not enough, i must put my trust in God, do my best and have faith His provision will prevail and i will do well in the end that His name might be praised. Sigh, I'm still worried though...
Okay, enough crapping and I'm going back to study.
Comments