Once again I'm awake after fetching my sis to school and i remembered something...I've prayed for journey mercy, to be able to cope with my course over there, to be able to save money and use money wisely, to be able to stand living with my friends over there together for 2 yrs but all these while i forgot something important that is to find a Christian friend over there...I'm counted as a people person...i need friends around me...I really do pray i get a Christian friend there because I still do want to go to church and even my bro reminded me to join OCF (Overseas Christian Fellowship) when I'm there...sighs...2 years seems so long and yet shorter than a lot of other of my friends who are going there and I really wanna savor every moment I'm there (i chose Queensland cause I wanted the "UNI" experience and since i get to go there, i shouldn't be here grumbling and wasting my time...
Rain's concert is on the 27th and my church is sending a bus load of people down to Johor to give out food to the flood victims on the same day...I never really thought about going when pastor mentioned it but then Michelle asked if i would wanna go cause she was going as well and i had to decline. Not because i badly wanted to go for the concert but because before this i was already assigned something to do on that day outside the concert before the concert starts...I feel so bad that instead of helping people I'm doing something so unnecessary...Sighs, I'll keep them in my prayers cause they need blessings more than me...
Be careful for what you pray for, you might get it and not be ready to accept such a responsibility...
Stay well...I really need to leave the computer and start packing...and i need to go on a diet... XD
p/s: Thanks to my bro, i got a new phone! XD moto razr v3...even though the functions suck compared to sony ericsson, i'm still grateful cause it's a pretty phone and well it's not too bad...my bro spent money on it so i'm most grateful for THAT!

Rain's concert is on the 27th and my church is sending a bus load of people down to Johor to give out food to the flood victims on the same day...I never really thought about going when pastor mentioned it but then Michelle asked if i would wanna go cause she was going as well and i had to decline. Not because i badly wanted to go for the concert but because before this i was already assigned something to do on that day outside the concert before the concert starts...I feel so bad that instead of helping people I'm doing something so unnecessary...Sighs, I'll keep them in my prayers cause they need blessings more than me...
Be careful for what you pray for, you might get it and not be ready to accept such a responsibility...
Stay well...I really need to leave the computer and start packing...and i need to go on a diet... XD
p/s: Thanks to my bro, i got a new phone! XD moto razr v3...even though the functions suck compared to sony ericsson, i'm still grateful cause it's a pretty phone and well it's not too bad...my bro spent money on it so i'm most grateful for THAT!



Comments