haha HOW CUTEEEEEEEEE. so hyukjae and sungmin were all like, NO YOU GO IN FIRST NONO YOU! and then they go in and they're like CONGRATULATIONS!! and they start singing and Brian's like, ".........." haha and then hyukjae was like, "oh i'm going to buy like 10 copies of your solo album and give it to all my friends for Christmas" and Brian's like, "does that mean you only have 10 friends?" xD
kangin's guests for chunji today had to cancel cause they got in a car crash :/
so ryeowook and sungmin were on chunji again~
ryeowook: I used to wear glasses in high school so I always thought when I took off my glasses, girls would look at me as if I'm handsome. I used to think like that but one of my friends told me that I look even more weird without my glasses. After that (I) was like, "stop trying to act cool~ it's a misconception."
THISISSOCUTE :D
this girl sent in her story about how she used to think that celebrities never go to the bathroom.
kangin: you guys go to the bathroom right?
ryeowook: I don't go
sungmin: you don't go?!
kangin: actually I don't go either
sungmin: oh, uh..I don't go either ^^
kangin: I've only been to the bathroom once in my life. It was to wash my hands.
ryeowook: Are you saying you've only washed your hands ONCE in your life?
sungmin: that's why it's so dirty~ there's dirt underneath the fingernails.
sungmin: I never believed they didn't actually go to the bathroom but I WANTED to think that they never go to the bathroom. When I was young I used to like SES and you know they're SOOO PRETTY and just thinking that they go in and out of the bathroom, just that thought ruined my fantasy. So I always wished and wished they didn't go to the bathroom.
ryeowook: not just celebrities, but I thought girls never go to the bathroom. Like girlfriends or girls that I like, I just had that thought that they never go to the bathroom, "they probably never do that.." kind of thinking.
kangin: for me it was the opposite, it was me who couldn't go to the bathroom. I couldn't even eat in front of girls.
sungmin: oh yea, or like when you're going to the bathroom but you see someone so you don't go in and you just pass by it. I can relate~
kangin: yea guys are more like that than girls. It's cause guys wanna look cool :D
ryeowook: I like this one because I can relate. I didn't think celebrities go to the bathroom either but they ALL DO!
kangin: they ALL do! no some probably never go, like shindong :D
ryeowook: shindong will probably never go in his life~
ryeowook: honestly, song hyegyo probably never goes to the bathroom
sungmin: AH! me too~~~~ I don't think she goes~~~~
kangin: you WISH she wouldn't go.
kangin's guests for chunji today had to cancel cause they got in a car crash :/
so ryeowook and sungmin were on chunji again~
ryeowook: I used to wear glasses in high school so I always thought when I took off my glasses, girls would look at me as if I'm handsome. I used to think like that but one of my friends told me that I look even more weird without my glasses. After that (I) was like, "stop trying to act cool~ it's a misconception."
THISISSOCUTE :D
this girl sent in her story about how she used to think that celebrities never go to the bathroom.
kangin: you guys go to the bathroom right?
ryeowook: I don't go
sungmin: you don't go?!
kangin: actually I don't go either
sungmin: oh, uh..I don't go either ^^
kangin: I've only been to the bathroom once in my life. It was to wash my hands.
ryeowook: Are you saying you've only washed your hands ONCE in your life?
sungmin: that's why it's so dirty~ there's dirt underneath the fingernails.
sungmin: I never believed they didn't actually go to the bathroom but I WANTED to think that they never go to the bathroom. When I was young I used to like SES and you know they're SOOO PRETTY and just thinking that they go in and out of the bathroom, just that thought ruined my fantasy. So I always wished and wished they didn't go to the bathroom.
ryeowook: not just celebrities, but I thought girls never go to the bathroom. Like girlfriends or girls that I like, I just had that thought that they never go to the bathroom, "they probably never do that.." kind of thinking.
kangin: for me it was the opposite, it was me who couldn't go to the bathroom. I couldn't even eat in front of girls.
sungmin: oh yea, or like when you're going to the bathroom but you see someone so you don't go in and you just pass by it. I can relate~
kangin: yea guys are more like that than girls. It's cause guys wanna look cool :D
ryeowook: I like this one because I can relate. I didn't think celebrities go to the bathroom either but they ALL DO!
kangin: they ALL do! no some probably never go, like shindong :D
ryeowook: shindong will probably never go in his life~
ryeowook: honestly, song hyegyo probably never goes to the bathroom
sungmin: AH! me too~~~~ I don't think she goes~~~~
kangin: you WISH she wouldn't go.
Credits to lalaloo @ soompi for translations
why are these boys so funny...ryeowook, if your girlfriend doesn't go to the bathroom, she'll have bladder problems and she won't look pretty cause she cannot do her hair or put on more makeup okay...funny lah...and why do i keep missing ryeowook on chunji...this sucks...

Comments