hola! ciao! hi!

How's the Bubbly and Happy world doing?!

sidetrack: KOREAN GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!

OMG...how nice if I had a cute korean bf...hahaha...

OK, maybe just a korean friend will do!!

When I finish studying, I'd want to stay in korea for a few years...

People love australia and all but for me i think i'll like korea a lot...

mom promised a trip there but well it's a heavy burden so i guess it'll never happen...

U know what...these funny korean dramas can really make me laugh even though i've just quarrelled (is that how u spell it?) with my sis...and am really angry...it just takes the feeling away XD

okay back on track...life's been passing my by real fast this yr...and i'm gonna be 19 next...Gosh! the agony!!

I've had plans for this year and many have not worked out XD but then again, there are many unexpected blessings as well so i guess i'm quite contended

My life has suddenly reached a turning point where it's at a crossroad...i seriously don't know where to go any more...there are many things to consider and it's not just a decision alone...with a decision there are consequences and i'd have to work that out before making my final decision of where to go and when...life...no wonder grown ups hate growing up! Don't you?!

Tmr is Yeen's birthdaY...say Yay!! I have a whole plan worked out...going to Sunway Lagoon in the morning, then dinner with yin and kelly...(lucky i took out money from bank...if not..hahaha...BROKE!!)

AND of course, not forgetting today is LIM LI YING's Birthday!! Happy Birthday Gal!! May God Bless you, All your wishes come true and may you find the guy of your dreams SOON!!

-shu ling-

Comments

Popular Posts